How long does it take you to write an article?

• How long does it take you to write an article?

I'm interested to hear from people about how long it usually it takes for you to produce article/post? I'm working right now on articles about WordPress, Shopify, etc in my language. Taking screenshots, etc. We're in need of blogs like that. I don't have any good competition on this. There are some that are trying to do this, but without any quality.

Even if I'm not talking about this topic, is still takes other articles couple of hours until I'm done. Some research, some changes, photos.

If you're writing articles, how do you usually do it?

However I'm taking off couple of minutes, other projects take some time off from me. Facebook pages to follow, etc.

But I would say it takes me 3 to 5 hours to complete an article on 600 - 1200 words.
    • Some articles of mine are only a few words long. I write them right as they come into my mind. Others, like my yearly "this year's best music" lists, can take six months, I slowly fill them in Evernote and do the fine tuning in my text editor before finally doing the upload work.

The medium value is somewhere in between.
      Send in the clowns.