which Hosting plan you like to buy but doesn't have the money ?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DEADPOOL wrote:

But the price is too high.
      What is the price? I had something like that with HostGator and I was paying $54 a month. I signed up with HG before they were taken over by EIG, they went from good to bad really fast after that happened. I had constant down times and was being charged extra for things that most companies take care of on their own. Please stay away from HostGator.
    • Paul wrote:

DEADPOOL wrote:

What is the price? I had something like that with HostGator and I was paying $54 a month. I signed up with HG before they were taken over by EIG, they went from good to bad really fast after that happened. I had constant down times and was being charged extra for things that most companies take care of on their own. Please stay away from HostGator.
      $34 for that hosting feaature. ya i am not going to but any VPS any more. My forums are not getting any traffic so i stopped that business.
      I need to time travel
    • DEADPOOL wrote:

Paul wrote:

DEADPOOL wrote:

$34 for that hosting feaature. ya i am not going to but any VPS any more. My forums are not getting any traffic so i stopped that business.
      I didn't even know you had a forum...